SECTORAL OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME “INCREASE OF ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS”
“INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE”
2007 – 2013
- Providing consulting services – marketing plans and consulting services in developing markets, increased productivity, product development for SMEs in the cluster;
- Marketing activities: cluster marketing strategy, participation at various events, fairs, exhibitions and trade missions;
- Activities related to the organization of training sessions (training) and events to facilitate the exchange of experience: mentoring sessions on topics of common interest to all members, events dedicated to the exchange of experience and best practices at national and international level;
- Activities related to providing cluster management;
- Activities related to public acquisitions;
- Information & advertising;
- The financial audit of the project.
General objective: To develop an emerging cluster in training human resources for advanced technology sector and its institutional capacity through the integration of SMEs in this structure in order to improve their competitiveness in the global market.
- Providing training services at affordable prices for SMEs in the cluster and those outside of it;
- Increasing the interaction between cluster member organizations by optimizing the communication flow within and outside the cluster;
- Training the professors from the member universities to update and enhance their knowledge in advanced technologies in line with new trends in the field;
- Attracting new members by strengthening and promoting national and international image of the cluster for human capital training- iTech Transilvania.